New Orleans' Lower Coast Wine Festival
2pm - General Admission / 1pm VIP
- Taste over 100 Exclusive Limtied Production Wines from Around the World
- Small Plates by Chef Louis
- Artist Village with Local Artwork
- Local Music - Check Website After Nov 1 for Line Up
- Real Estate Open House - by English Turn Property Owners Association
- Retail Section for Pre-Orders from Local Select Retailers
- Commemorative Wine Glass
- VIP - BEST DEAL - Early Admission, Meet & Greet with Wine Maker, Additional Tastings Paired with selections from the Tasting Room and Sucre' Chocolates
New Orleans Premier Wine Festival - featuring over 100 exclusive limited production wines from around the world! Bring your lawn chair as the Lower Coast Wine and Music Festival will take over the grounds of English Turn. The event promises an extensive array of tastings featuring highly sought after wines from around the globe, live music, artist village, small plates, real estate open house and the opportunity to pre-order any wine you sample on site for unbelievable prices from local retailers.
The VIP option offers early check-in, reserved seating, meet and greet with wine maker James Moises and additional private tasting selections paired with Sucre' Chocolates and selections from the Tasting Room New Orleans samples.
Proceeds benefiting the Louisiana SPCA.
Visit our website www.lowercoastwinefestival.com for more details.
See you on the 19th!